A truly four-season, tankless water heater that requires venting through a side wall.
- The RV-550 tankless, wall vented water heater is best suited for cabins, RVs, and tiny homes.
- Endless hot water, on-demand
- Designed specifically for RVs, Trailers, Tiny Houses, Cabins, and more
- Conveniently installs and vents through the sidewall
- Takes up half the space and weighs one third as much as a ten-gallon tank
- No pilot light and very high efficiency
- Straightforward installation
- Reliable, proven VariFlame technology control system
The PrecisionTemp RV-550 EC tankless, water heater utilizes our patented VariFlame Control technology to deliver an endless flow of hot water for the ultimate shower.
Whether in the dead of winter in the North Dakota oil fields or on sunny days in southern Florida, hot water is there for your enjoyment.
With 55,000 BTUs—the highest hot water output in the industry—and built-in freeze protection, the RV-550 EC delivers on-demand, continuous hot water.
The heater operates only when the hot water outlet is turned on. The VariFlame control system then keeps the water temperature constant, regardless of the flow rate or incoming water temperature.
More Hot Water. Less Propane.
With higher efficiency and 55,000 BTUs, the RV-550 EC produces more hot water than traditional water heaters.
Without a tank to keep hot, many people report that they use up to 50% less propane. Owners love the lower operating costs and fewer fill-ups.
Learn More About The Precision Temp RV 550
Precision Temp RV 550 Installation