Our Nature's Generator GOLD-WE system brings together our Nature's Generator Gold System and the new Nature's Generator Wind Turbine
The Nature's Generator Gold System is a great introductory package that allows you to start generating and storing your own power even if it's something you haven't done before. With the addition of the Nature's Generator Wind turbine, you'll have an additional method of recharging your Nature's Generator. This will help you stay powered and charged no matter the time of year!
*Some assembly required for Power Panel.
Nature's Generator Gold System WE
- Three 120V household AC outlets
- Two USB ports - 3A of combined power
- One 12V DC port (240W max)
- Expansion Port: 200A Fuse
- Charging AC Input (90W)
- Solar Input (200W Max)
- Wind Input (300W Max) Battery Details
- Type: AGM Sealed Lead Acid
- Capacity: 60Ah (720Wh)
- Keep plugged in or recharge every 4 months of non-use
- Built-in charge controller
- Built-in low battery protection
- Product dimensions with cart: 23 × 17 × 22 in.
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in.
- Product dimensions - Power Panel: 40 x 6 x 30 in.
- Product dimensions - Wind Turbine Rotar Diameter: 51 in.
- Weight out of box: Generator - 90 lbs
- Weight out of box: Power Panel - 28 lbs
- Weight out of box: Wind Turbine - 22 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Output Power: 1800W max
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency: 60Hz
- Front LCD Display shows battery level, output information and more
- LCD button turns on the LCD display
- Warranty: 12 Months
Nature's Generator Power Panel
Features & Data
- 100 Watt panel
- Cell Type: Polycrystalline
- Junction Box with MC4 Connector cable
- Daisy-Chain to another solar panel using MC4 branch connector
- Frame cart with wheels
- Summer and Winter Tilt positions
- Reinforced with 3.2mm safety, anti-reflective glass
- Weatherproof M19 3P connectors
- 100ft, 12AWG UL Wind Turbine Cable
- Wind Input: Anderson connectors
- Rated mechanical power: 400 watts @ 27 mph
- Rated electrical power: 150 watts
- Maximum wind speed 110 mph