"It was easy to plug and go! Perfect for our cottage and NO ODOR! We love it" - Cindy and Bill
How does a Laveo Dry Flush Work?
Just like a regular toilet, you push the flush button after you go to the bathroom.
When the flush button is pushed, the Dry Flush toilet will twist and seal your waste down into an airtight isolated bag. See video below of the Laveo in action.
Simply use and empty the cartridges when full.
Dry Flush toilet refill cartridges are available Here and each cartridge is good for about 17 flushes!
What exactly is a dry flush toilet?
Laveo Dry Flush toilet is truly a toilet you can take anywhere making it a perfect fit for a Tiny House, Cabin, RV, Van, Cottage, boat or for a camping trip.
This unit is perfect for almost any situation because it is odor free, waterless and uses no chemicals. The Laveo dry flush toilet uses self sealing bags to enclose the waste from each flush preventing messes and those pesky smells.
All you need is a level surface . Nothing needs to stay vented or plugged in.
- Immune to rough handling
- Tipping generally does not cause waste spillage
- Can be installed in moving vehicles, boats, planes.
- If you are planning to use the toilet within any moving unit you want to secure it on the ground with a Quick Mounting Kit to prevent moving.
Weight : 33lbs
Dimensions : 16x20x23 in
User Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Portable - easy to place anywhere
- No power source needed . Comes with a long lasting rechargeable battery that last up to approximately 300 flushes.
- No chemicals needed
- 1 year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
Dry Flush Toilet maintenance:
- When you have used up your cartridge and want to throw it away you will just need to lift the toilet seat and trim piece. Under that you will find a black waste bag containing the wrapped waste.
- You will never see, smell the waste because it will be contained in the used cartridge and also the black bag.
How do I clean the Laveo™ by Dry Flush?
- Just wipe the exterior with a damp cloth. There is no holding tank to clean. All surfaces that contact waste are discarded when you change refills.
Disposing the Dry Flush Toilet Cartridge:
- How to tell when you Cartridge is almost empty: when you are down to you last two flush a red line will appear on the toilet material on the silver cartridge.
- You can dump Dry Flush Cartridge in the trash. Landfills allow human waste such as baby and adult diapers, and this also applies to Dry Flush Cartridge. Waste does not need to be contained in plastic bags before disposal.
Have more questions? Check out out the Laveo Dry Flush F.A.Q. page.