Dickinson Newport P9000 Propane Fireplace is the perfect answer for your heating needs on a boat, Tiny House and small spaces.
Dickinson Newport P9000 Propane Fireplace will heat approximately 800 cubic square feet.
The combustion process is completely isolated by the unique direct vent design. A built-in blower provides good heat circulation. The heater is sold with all accessories needed including a stainless steel backing plate, 28 inches of flexible double stainless chimney and the deck fitting cap. A propane hose, 11” WC regulator and fittings are needed and sold separately.
Includes Everything Ready to Install!
• Easy to install – Easy to use.
• Stainless Steel burner.
• Large ceramic glass viewing window with safety screen.
• Safe, direct-vent operation.
• Unaffected by motion or wind.
• Variable heat output and excellent thermal efficiency.
• Low fuel consumption.
• Compact design, with attractive appearance, made of 304 stainless steel.
• No interior oxygen depletion
Width: 8.5″Height: 14″
Weight: 22 lbs
W 8.375″ D0.650″ H23″
1 lb – 7 hrs
20lb – 140 hrs gal LOW
1 lb – 5 hrsGas Ovens/ Ranges/ Cooktops
20lb – 100 hrs gal HIGH
Low: 3,200 BTU
High: 4,500 BTU